Provide your organization the skills needed to better the overall patient experience.
Everyone's a Caregiver® provides education for healthcare workers in all areas with the skills needed to better the overall patient experience.
We know there are many time constraints in today's workplace and we want to make it easy for you to learn on your own time. Our customized micro learning video format engages the audience by allowing them to choose how they learn, either individually or through a group setting.
We currently have individual modules focused on HCAHPS Skills for Nursing and HCAHPS Skills for Everyone.
Why Do I Need Everyone's a Caregiver...
- Reduce labor productivity costs by enabling staff to access these critical education topics during non-peak times, 24/7.
- Track their individual and group progress at a click of a mouse
- Watch your HCAHPS scores soar
Why Choose Everyone's a Caregiver
We have a unique formula for integrating skills learned in a formal educational environment with the compassionate based soft skills.
We have a sophisticated accountability and reporting system built in which allows you to keep track of your employee progress.
Throughout this series you will learn how to:
- Create a house-wide culture with a focus on delivering consistent, compassionate care to patients and their families throughout their visit
- Fine-tune interpersonal communication to quickly create rapport with patients and their families, thus building healing relationships
- Eliminate all "Avoidable suffering" with skills to be responsive – and bring calm to – patients with anxiety, fear, and related emotional concerns about an uncertain future
- Create a healing environment
- Turn frontline staff into “influential” who demonstrate personal responsibility for success to their peers
- Always provide an experience that patients will enthusiastically recommend
How Do I Get Started?
Register for free for a sampling of our micro learning video series, or contact our sales team to enroll your organization to our full suite of tools.
Sign Up for FREE
Sign up today for FREE and gain access to a sampling of our micro-webinar learning system.
Enroll Your Organization
Provide your organization with the tools to improve the overall patient experience. Contact us at 1-800-667-7325 ext. 206 to discuss your implementation or contact us using the form below.
I Need Help!
Our team is here to help you with any challenges you may be facing within the system.