To transform the Patients Experience through Education, Engagement and Empowerment
What is Everyone's a Caregiver?
- A time-sensitive learning tool to educate and empower everyone in your hospital to master the skills, competencies, and best practices of HCAHPS domains, and improve patient satisfaction scores
- Everyone's a Caregiver is targeted for two key educational audiences:
- “Everyone’s a Caregiver” 40 modules designed for all hospital personnel, whether directly at the bedside, or ancillary and support personnel
- “HCAHPS Nursing Skills” 57 modules developed expressly for all nursing team members
- The Everyone's a Caregiver video web series can be viewed in two convenient learning formats:
- 3 – 12 minute bite-sized training modules
- 40 – 60 minute lunch and learn
- All learning modules can be accessed from a smart phone, tablet, or computer
Why Should I use this product?
- Reduce labor productivity costs by enabling staff to access these critical education topics during non-peak times, 24/7.
- Track their individual and group progress at a click of a mouse
- Watch your HCAHPS scores soar
Your Team will learn how to:
- Create a house-wide culture with a focus on delivering consistent, compassionate care to patients and their families throughout a hospital stay.
- Fine-tune interpersonal communication to quickly create rapport with patients and their families, thus building healing relationships.
- Eliminate all “avoidable suffering” with skills to be responsive – and bring calm to – patients with anxiety, fear and related emotional concerns about an uncertain future.
- Establish patient expectations for a restful and healing environment by framing regular hospital activities as “sounds of care,” and not “noise.”
- Incentivize all staff to join in the elimination of hospital-acquired infections. It’s do-able!
- Turn frontline staff into “influentials” who demonstrate personal responsibility for HCAHPS success to their peers.
- Always provide a hospital experience that patients will enthusiastically recommend.
What is the cost?
This time-sensitive, solution-based educational system is available on an annual subscription basis for between $0.03 and $0.18 per day dependent on your staffing numbers. Renewals are available annually at ½ your initial investment.
How do I get started?
Please fill out our online form or call 1-800-667-7325 for more information.